Online Trading Broker
XM Broker Review
If you are looking for a reliable platform to quickly start trading online we believe this is a one-stop shop and you don’t need to look any further.
XM is one of the most widely popular Brokers globally with some of the most advanced trading platforms available. They only require a minimum deposit of $5, offering multiple quick deposit and withdrawal options.
XM.com is a trusted and reliable broker in terms of transparency, safety, and regulation. XM Group is licensed and regulated by numerous top-tier jurisdictions with an immense global user base. XM is ideal for novice or beginner traders as well as more experienced users, and even portfolio managers making use of XM’s highly advanced platforms.
XM.com Platform Details
- Type: Online Trading Platform (MT4/MT5)
- Minimum Funding: $5
- Average Review Score: 4.8 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Supported Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, CHF,
AUD, HUF, PLN
- Funding & Withdrawals: Credit Cards, Neteller, Moneybookers, Skrill, bank transfer, and other.
- Trading Products: Forex, Stocks, Commodities and Indices CFDs, Cryptos
- Regulated: Yes (CySEC, ASIC, FCA)
- Mobile App: Yes (AppStore / Google Play)
- Free Demo Account: Yes (try now)
- Site: www.XM.com
“XM is an excellent broker. Customer service is available and helps to solve our difficulties. Deposits and withdrawals are done without problems. I advise this broker to all. I’ve followed your advice for many years now. I highly appreciate all the help and support”.
“This is the broker I don’t want to leave, the speed of processing orders is the fastest I have experienced ever! Thanks so
“I have been with XM for years. Support is good. At Zero account the spread is good. Withdraw your money, it’s on your credit card within a day. In short, one of the most reliable brokers”.
XM Trading Platform Specs
- Company Name: Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd
- Founded: 2009
- Countries: EU / Australia / Cypres
- Regulators: CySEC, ASIC, FCA, IFSC
- Minimum Deposit: $5
- Leverage: Up to 1:500
- Funding Methods: Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Neteller, Skrill, Moneybookers
- Pairs Offered: +55
- Platform: MT4 / MT5
- Dealing Desk: Yes
- Web Based: Yes
- Mobile Trading: Yes (Apple / Android)
- 91% Transparency & Security
- 72% total markets available
- 88% Technology
Expert Evaluation Score
XM Broker Review Summary
XM.com has multiple options for Forex and CFD traders across its regulated offerings worldwide. XM becomes one of the most attractive brokers on the market.
XM boasts a full-featured platform, distinct trading tools, and comprehensive research, XM.com caters to traders of all experience levels. The offering consolidates numerous important features for beginners and advanced traders, and its product offerings are wide, with multiple sources for technical analysis and financial news content.
Their social media following is impressive with almost 1m Facebook followers, and
- Licensed in highly regulated jurisdictions
- Advanced charting capabilities in both desktop and web platforms
- Platforms feature numerous channels of research content and trading ideas
Low trading fees and excellent customer service, the team provides support in over 20 languages and serve clients from 196 countries.
Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Ltd (FCA)
+357 2502 9933, +44 2031501500, +612 8607 8385E
[email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected]
Incorporated in England and Wales (no. 09436004) with the following registered address: Citypoint Building, 1 Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9HT
Authorized and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority (reference number 705428).
Up to Free to Trade
Expert Review & Criteria
Our experts scrutinize the platform, perform stress tests, as well as extensive research. Our review generally focuses the examination on:
- Costs, fees, funding payment, and withdrawal options.
- Variety of investment options.
- Minimum initial investment required and trade amount.
- Safety and reliability of the platform.
- Quality and responsiveness of customer support.
- Thir party referrals, clients reviews, testimonials, and overall reputation.
About the Author
Marla Rubinstein is a broker, trading and financial adviser with extensive experience in market analysis and strategic investment. Marla is also a writer, reporter,
Mejores brokers en 2019
|Best Brokers||Rank Score||Minimum Deposit||Max Leverage||Mobile Apps||Site||Regulated||Payment Options||Open Account|
|US $200||1:500||www.VantageFX.com||ASIC (Australia)||Credit card, Neteller, Moneybookers, Poli, Broker to Broker, Skrill, bank transfer and others.||Read Full ReviewOpen Account|
|US $100||1:400||www.AvaTrade.com||FSA, FSCA, ASIC, MiFID||Credit card, NetTeller, PayPal, MoneyBookers, Wire, Webmoney, DinPay.||Read Full ReviewOpen Account|
|US $10||1:600||www.Libertex.com||CySEC||Credit card, Wire Transfer, GiroPay, IDeal, Skrill, Neteller, Trustly, Sofort||Read Full ReviewOpen Account|