Online Trading Broker
Markets.com Trading Platform Review
Tradetech Markets Pty Ltd is owned by TradeTech Markets Limited and is a subsidiary of Playtech PLC, a company traded on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and a constituent of the FTSE 250 index.
They understand their customers and the value of a high-quality user experience, and they know what it takes to stay ahead of the competition.
Any investor or trader, new or seasoned, will find Markets.com a great fit for their needs.
Markets.com Broker Details
- Type: Online Trading Platform
- Minimum Funding: $100
- Average Review Score: 4.7 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Supported Currencies: EUR, USD, GBP, CAD, JPY
- Funding & Withdrawals: Paypal, CreditCard, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill
- Trading Products: CFDs
- Deposit Bonus: ~20% First Deposit (n/a in Europe)
- Regulated: Yes (CySEC, FSCA, ASIC)
- Client Support: English / French / Spanish / Italian / Arabic / German / Bulgarian
- Secure Web Certified: Yes
- Mobile App: Yes (AppStore / Google Play)
- Free Demo Account: Yes (try now)
- Site: global.markets.com
*Markets.com delivers, with fantastic platforms, research, mobile apps, education, and customer service. The client experience is seamless, tools are numerous, and commissions are ultra-competitive.
“I’m a professional trader with experience in real NYSE on the floor experience and I can confidently say if you want to trade CFDs then Markets.com is the best online trading platform by far.”Robin C. Alister
“3 Different Types Of Bonuses Offered. The broker gives you a bonus when you sign up and make your first deposit with them. They provide extensive support for 25 different countries.”Matthias Muller
“Great trading platform for desktop or on the go. Smooth customer support, deposits and especially withdrawals. I highly recommend Markets.com for anyone with or without trading experience.“Nicholas Lonergan
Markets.com SpecsMarkets.com has one of the best fee structure for trading CFDs. You get negative balance protection and minimum funding requirement is only $100. Its account opening process is seamless and fast.
- Company Name: SafeCap Investments
- Founded: 2008
- Country: Cyprus
- Regulators: CySEC, FSCA
- Minimum Deposit: $100
- Leverage: 1:300
- Funding Methods: Wire Transfer, Credit Card, Paypal, Neteller, Other.
- Pairs Offered: 50
- Platform: Markets.com Proprietary
- Dealing Desk: Yes
- Web Based: Yes
- Mobile Trading: Yes (Apple / Android)
- 90% Transparency & Security
- 60% total markets available
- 98% Technology
Expert Evaluation Score
Markets.com Review Summary
Markets.com experts review conclusion. We gathered insights and feedback from multiple users, furthermore, our experts thoroughly tested Markets.com and we concluded it is a solid, trustworthy broker with cutting-edge technology, ideal for beginners, with Balance Protection and very low brokerage fees. It will provide access to most markets and financial products trading with CFDs, in real time, and it’s also available on mobile. The minimum deposit is very low (only $100), and it allows for demo trading to practice and
Every feature of this unique trading platform has been engineered to enhance the trading experience and give you all the tools needed to trade better. Uncover potential opportunities from over 2,000 financial markets to trade. Transparent with pricing and Best Execution policy means you get the most competitive prices possible.
We found Markets.com one of the most transparent CFD brokers in the industry. You also get negative balance protection, critical when trading with leverage. It is regulated by first
Start with a demo account or minimum $100 funding, rest assured you won’t be disappointed.
Quick Sign Up Form – Markets.com
Expert Review & Criteria
Our experts scrutinize the platform, perform stress tests, as well as extensive research. Our review generally focuses the examination on:
- Costs, fees, funding payment, and withdrawal options.
- Variety of investment options.
- Minimum initial investment required and trade amount.
- Safety and reliability of the platform.
- Quality and responsiveness of customer support.
- Thir party referrals, clients reviews, testimonials, and overall reputation.
About the Author
Marla Rubinstein is a broker, trading and financial adviser with extensive experience in market analysis and strategic investment. Marla is also a writer, reporter,
Top rated trading platforms of 2019
Top Trading Brokers Reviews
Best Trading Brokers 2019
Expert Rating Score
Sign Up Bonus