social Trading Broker
eToro Broker Review
For more than a decade, eToro has been the world’s leading social trading network, with millions of registered users and an array of innovative trading and investment tools. “Social trading is a form of investing that allows investors to observe the trading behavior of their peers and expert traders and to follow their investment strategies using copy trading or mirror trading“. (Wikipedia).
Having been around since the earliest days of the Fintech Revolution eToro is, and probably will always be, innovators and disruptors in the Fintech space.
On eToro, users can interact and gain from each other’s experience. The platform is intuitive and user-friendly, turning even the most complex actions, like stock trading, to a simple and interactive experience.
eToro.com Platform Details
- Type: Social Trading Platform
- Minimum Funding: Starts at $200 depending on financial instruments and account region.
- Average Review Score: 4.4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐✨
- Supported Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, CHF,
AUD, HUF, PLN
- Funding & Withdrawals: Credit Card, Wire Transfer, Giropay, E-wallet, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney, and other.
- Trading Products: Stocks, Currencies, Forex, Stocks, Commodities, Indices CFDs, Cryptos
- Regulated: Yes (CySEC, ASIC, FCA)
- Mobile App: Yes (AppStore / Google Play)
- Free Demo Account: Yes (try now)
- Site: www.eToro.com
*Openness and transparency are a fundamental part of the user experience at eToro. Whether it’s the ability to start a chat with any user on board, or the fact that they don’t charge any hidden fees and make sure prices are clear and visible, users will have all the confidence, peace of mind and information they need to handle their finances on eToro.
*Quality: consistent research, development and resilience, guides eToro to deliver the best possible experience for all users.
“I´ve been trading in eToro for 3 years. Smooth deposits and withdrawals. Its platform is very intuitive and user-friendly. It´s very simple to search, follow and copy others. They have introduced the product copies of funds, through a trading tool, as well as a good position on the platform under a deposit name, in a way that it is not necessary to look for or make mistakes”.
“Best Social Trading platform ever! eToro is an excellent trading platform which allows members to share knowledge, analysis, results, and others. Also, is possible to copy other traders, compare the performance and risks. I enjoyed an excellent experience!”.
“eToro is a leader in the trading market for one reason: is the only platform that offers the experience of being able to operate, copy and interact all in one. I´ve been using this platform for 7 months and had no issues with the withdrawals. I hope to continue trading with them”.
eToro Trading Platform SpecseToro stands out from other brokers by the sheer number of active users and financial instruments available. Thanks to the diverse ways to invest and trade, users can take advantage of the same platform for their cryptocurrency trading requirements, as well as traditional assets. Social elements of eToro make it unique. Their proprietary features such as CopyFunds, CopyPortfolios™, CopyTrader, use sophisticated algorithms to automate and aggregate the collective knowledge of the most successful traders into one fully managed portfolio you can invest in.
- Company Name: eToro (Europe) Ltd. /
eToro (UK) Ltd, / eToro AUS Capital Pty Ltd.
- Leverage: Up to 1:30
- Founded: 2007
- Countries: Global
- Regulators: CySEC, ASIC, FCA
- Minimum Deposit: Starts at $200
- Funding Methods: Credit Card, Wire Transfer, Giropay, E-wallet, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney, and
- Pairs Offered: 47
- Platform: WebTrader and OpenBook trading platforms merged to create a unified multi-device proprietary platform called eToro Trading
- Web Based: Yes
- Mobile Trading: Yes (Apple / Android)
- 91% Transparency & Security
- 77% total markets available
- 91% Technology
Expert Evaluation Score
eToro Broker Review Summary
eToro is unique as it allows you to watch successful traders, and then decide if you want to follow them in all or part of their strategies. Whether you use autopilot or manually adjust your portfolio you’ll always have the common wisdom of a huge community to interact with or simply learn from.
One of the most user-friendly online trading platforms we’ve tested with the additional ‘social’ aspect as a bonus. They allow for a free Demo (practice) Account in order to get familiar and learn. Low minimum deposit requirement makes it very appealing for beginners. Wide choices of financial instruments including real stock purchases, cryptos, CFDs, and more.
Another recent addition that makes eToro a cutting-edge broker is ‘CopyPortfolios’ powered by Machine learning AI: eToro integrated Microsoft’s machine learning technology into the
Customers Support & Contact Details
Tel: +61 2 8016 9335
Recent Most Popular Traders
Expert Review & Criteria
Our experts scrutinize the platform, perform stress tests, as well as extensive research. Our review generally focuses the examination on:
- Costs, fees, funding payment, and withdrawal options.
- Variety of investment options.
- Minimum initial investment required and trade amount.
- Safety and reliability of the platform.
- Quality and responsiveness of customer support.
- Thir party referrals, clients reviews, testimonials, and overall reputation.
About the Author
Marla Rubinstein is a broker, trading and financial adviser with extensive experience in market analysis and strategic investment. Marla is also a writer, reporter,
Mejores brokers en 2019
|Best Brokers||Rank Score||Minimum Deposit||Max Leverage||Mobile Apps||Site||Regulated||Payment Options||Open Account|
|US $200||1:500||www.VantageFX.com||ASIC (Australia)||Credit card, Neteller, Moneybookers, Poli, Broker to Broker, Skrill, bank transfer and others.||Read Full ReviewOpen Account|
|US $100||1:400||www.AvaTrade.com||FSA, FSCA, ASIC, MiFID||Credit card, NetTeller, PayPal, MoneyBookers, Wire, Webmoney, DinPay.||Read Full ReviewOpen Account|
|US $10||1:600||www.Libertex.com||CySEC||Credit card, Wire Transfer, GiroPay, IDeal, Skrill, Neteller, Trustly, Sofort||Read Full ReviewOpen Account|